Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
An active diversity and inclusion strategy can help your organization attract top talent, retain existing employees and drive innovative results.
McKinsey’s research reinforces the link between diversity and company financial performance—and suggests how organizations can craft better inclusion strategies for a competitive edge.*
Undoubtedly, there is a business case for inclusion and diversity.
Quantum Strategies can develop a strategy for your organization to effectively use diversity and inclusion to support your specific growth and value-creation goals.
Organizations that can recruit, onboard, and effectively manage a diverse workforce have been shown to have a substantial competitive advantage. Also, GlassDoor.com reports that 76% of job seekers believe a diverse workforce is an essential factor when evaluating companies and job offers.
Quantum Strategies offers recruiting consulting or full-service strategic human capital services for your organization to recruit diverse sets of talents. By actively recruiting, our team can increase your pool of top, diverse talent. Quantum’s proven process allows our specialists to identify the candidates most aligned with your culture and job requirements.
- DEFINE OBJECTIVES: Define the metrics for diversity and inclusion.
- AUDIT: Conduct an audit to identify areas of opportunity.
- EVALUATE HIRING PROCESS: Review and examine the existing hiring processes.
- RECOMMENDATIONS: Quantum Strategies provides your organization with a detailed plan to implement recruitment strategies that align with your defined objectives.
- LEADERSHIP BUY-IN: Contact senior leadership to obtain understanding and buy-in of recommendations.
- SOURCE CANDIDATES: Quantum Strategies had developed proprietary technology to reach out to underrepresented candidates proactively.